Freeze Dried Jackfruit Powder Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Per 100g (~3.52oz)
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0.2g
Total Carbohydrate 92g
Dietary Fiber 5g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Specifications of Freeze Dried Jackfruit Powder
|Product Name||Freeze Dried Jackfruit Powder|
|Ingredient||100% Freeze Dried Jackfruit|
|Special Features||Nature’s Nutrient-Rich, Long shelf life, Versatility, Convenience, Easy to use, Lightweight and portable, Delicious flavor like fresh Jackfruit|
|Certification||FDA/HACCP/ISO/CO/Phytosanitary/Test report/ Nutrition facts|
|Container capacity||250 cartons/20ft|
|Packing||50 x 40 x 40 cm/ 20 kg|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Use||Breakfast Boost, Smoothies and Beverages, Baking and Desserts, Savory Creations, or recipes for any occasion|
|Processing Method||Freeze-drying (FD)|
|Max. Moisture (%)||10%|
|Storage Instructions||Preserved in a dry, cool place at a temperature of 20-30 degrees Celsius. Close the packaging after use, do not use soft products that have a terrible smell, have a strange taste, or are moldy|
|Guaranteed||Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan, no added sugar, unsulfured, no added additives or preservatives (Ochratoxin A, Aflatoxin (B1, B2, G1, G2), Metals (As, Pb, Cu), sulfite residues (SO2)|
|Sample Time||3-5 working days (depending on sample availability, we will confirm the exact delivery date)|
|Packaging||We pack with bags made of food-grade plastic and aluminum (3 layers of PET/AL/PE). AL: Aluminum foil: used to provide the best protection against oxygen, UV rays, humidity and ensure the product’s fragrance is preserved. PET: Polyester, (Polyethylene Terephthalate): this material is the most essential when it comes to temperature resistance and heat sealing. Or according to your request. +Retail: 50g/100g/250g/500g/1kg +Bulk: 20-25kg/carton or according to customers’ request|
|Payment Terms||T/T 40% production deposit, the rest 60% paid before delivery or copy B/L or sight L/C|
|Port of Loading||Cat Lai Seaport, Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City|
|Shipping Method||FOB, CIF, DDP (can go to Amazon FBA directly) both by sea and by air|
|Production Time||Usually in 15-20 days for a 20ft container (after we receive your deposit)|
|Additional||OEM/ODM are welcome|
Boost your business with Freeze Dried Jackfruit Powder from FruitBuys Vietnam. This game-changing product offers numerous nutritional, culinary, and consumer benefits, setting your business apart and attracting more customers.
FruitBuys Vietnam is the leading wholesale supplier of premium exotic fruits and healthy snacks, ensuring high-quality Freeze Dried Jackfruit Powder. We offer unbeatable value, excellent logistics, and a stable year-round supply.
Contact us today via WhatsApp at +84 919 739 589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take the first step towards success. Join FruitBuys and let us help you grow your business.
Discover Other Flavors of Jackfruit: