Veggie Chips a Healthy and Delicious Snack Catalog from FruitBuys Vietnam
If you are looking for a satisfying and nutritious snack that can curb your cravings without compromising your health, you might want to try veggie chips. Veggie chips are crispy and crunchy snacks made from various fruits and vegetables that are sliced, dried, and seasoned to perfection. They are a great alternative to traditional potato chips, which are often high in fat, calories, and sodium.
Today, we will introduce you to FruitBuys Vietnam, a professional supplier of Exotic fruits, Healthy Snacks, Vegan snacks, No Sugar Snacks, Low Sugar Snacks, including a variety of veggie chips. We will also discuss the health benefits of veggie chips, the different types of fruits and vegetables, the production methods used to make them, and the veggie chips catalog of FruitBuys Vietnam.
Are Veggie Chips Healthy?
One of the main advantages of veggie chips is that they are rich in fiber and vitamins. Fiber helps regulate your digestion, lower your cholesterol levels, and keep you feeling full for longer. Vitamins are essential for your immune system, skin health, and vision. Veggie chips can provide you with a good amount of vitamins A, C, K, and B complex, depending on the type of vegetable used.
Another benefit of veggie chips is that they can be made with healthy ingredients and low-sodium options. Some people may worry about the oil and salt content in veggie chips, but FruitBuys Vietnam ensures that their veggie chips are made with high-quality oils that are low in saturated fat and trans fat. They also offer low-sodium options for those who want to reduce their salt intake. In addition, FruitBuys Vietnam uses only natural seasonings and spices to enhance the flavor of their veggie chips, without adding any artificial preservatives or additives.
To give you an idea of how veggie chips compare to traditional potato chips, here is a table that shows the average nutritional values per 100 grams of each snack:
|Potato Chips||536 kcal||34 g||525 mg|
|Veggie Chips||392 kcal||18 g||300 mg|
As you can see, veggie chips have fewer calories, fat, and sodium than potato chips, making them a healthier choice for snacking.
What Are Veggie Chips Made From?
Veggie chips are a popular snack that can satisfy your craving for something crunchy and salty. But what are they made from? And are they healthier than potato chips? Today, we will explore the different types of vegetables that can be used to make veggie chips, the production methods that affect their texture and nutrition, and the ingredients that give them flavor and color.
Types of Fruits and Vegetables
Veggie chips can be made from a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as:
- Banana Chips: These are made from ripe or unripe bananas that are sliced and dried or fried. They have a sweet and fruity flavor and a crisp texture. Banana chips are rich in potassium, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Jackfruit Chips: These are made from the flesh of jackfruit, a tropical fruit that has spiky skin and a yellow pulp. Jackfruit chips are crunchy and chewy, with a sweet and tangy flavor. They are high in vitamin C, magnesium, and iron.
- Lotus Root Chips: These are made from the root of the lotus plant, which grows in water. Lotus root chips have a delicate and nutty flavor and a light and airy texture. They are low in calories and fat, and high in vitamin C, potassium, and fiber.
- Makhana Snack (Lotus seed): These are made from the seeds of the lotus plant, which are roasted or popped like popcorn. Lotus seed snacks have a mild and nutty flavor and a crunchy texture. They are high in protein, calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
- Mango Chips: These are made from ripe or unripe mangoes that are sliced and dried or fried. They have a sweet and sour flavor and a chewy texture. Mango chips are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
- Purple Sweet Potato Chips: These are made from purple sweet potatoes, which have deep purple flesh and a sweet flavor. Purple sweet potato chips have a crispy texture and a vibrant color. They are high in anthocyanins, which are antioxidants that protect against inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Taro Chips: These are made from taro, a starchy root vegetable that has brown skin and white or purple flesh. Taro chips have a nutty and earthy flavor and a crunchy texture. They are high in fiber, potassium, and vitamin E.
- Yellow Sweet Potato Chips: These are made from yellow sweet potatoes, which have yellow flesh and a sweet flavor. Yellow sweet potato chips have a crispy texture and a golden color. They are high in beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body.
Veggie chips can be produced by different methods, such as:
- Baking: This is a method of cooking veggie chips in an oven at a high temperature. Baking veggie chips reduces their oil content and makes them lower in calories and fat than frying. However, baking can also reduce their crispiness and flavor.
- Drying: This is a method of removing moisture from veggie chips by exposing them to hot air or sunlight. Drying veggie chips preserves their nutrients and extends their shelf life. However, drying can also make them tough to chew.
- Frying: This is a method of cooking veggie chips in hot oil at a high temperature. Frying veggie chips gives them a crispy texture and a rich flavor. However, frying can also increase their oil content and make them higher in calories and fat than baking.
- Vacuum Frying (VF): This is a method of frying veggie chips under low pressure at a lower temperature than conventional frying. Vacuum frying veggie chips reduces their oil absorption and preserves their color, flavor, and nutrients better than conventional frying.
Veggie chips can contain different ingredients that give them flavor and color, such as:
- Salt: This is a common ingredient that adds saltiness to veggie chips. Salt can enhance the natural flavor of vegetables and make them more palatable. However, salt can also increase the sodium content of veggie chips and raise the risk of high blood pressure if consumed in excess.
- Spices: These are ingredients that add spiciness to veggie chips. Spices can vary depending on the type of vegetable and the cuisine. Some common spices used for veggie chips are cumin, chili powder,
FruitBuys Vietnam uses only all-natural ingredients in their veggie chips. They do not use any chemical preservatives or additives that may affect the quality or safety of their products.
Veggie Chips Catalogue of FruitBuys Vietnam
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious snack, you might want to try the veggie chips from FruitBuys Vietnam. FruitBuys Vietnam is a company that specializes in producing and selling high-quality veggie chips made from fresh fruits and vegetables. Veggie chips are crispy and crunchy snacks that are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are also low in fat, calories, and sodium compared to regular potato chips.
FruitBuys Vietnam offers a variety of veggie chips to suit different tastes and preferences. Here are some of the types of veggie chips that you can find in their catalog:
- Banana Chips: These are made from ripe bananas that are sliced and fried in vegetable oil. They have a sweet and fruity flavor and a crunchy texture. Banana chips are a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. They can help lower blood pressure, boost energy, and improve mood.
- Jackfruit Chips: These are made from jackfruit, a tropical fruit that has a spiky skin and yellow flesh. Jackfruit chips have a unique flavor that is sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy. They have a chewy texture and a pleasant aroma. Jackfruit chips are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, and fiber. They can help strengthen the immune system, prevent anemia, and support bone health.
- Lotus Root Chips: These are made from lotus root, a water plant that has a cylindrical shape and a white color. Lotus root chips have a mild and nutty flavor and a crispy texture. They are seasoned with salt and pepper for extra taste. Lotus root chips are high in vitamin C, iron, copper, and dietary fiber. They can help improve blood circulation, regulate blood sugar levels, and promote digestion.
- Lotus Seed Snacks: These are made from lotus seeds, which are the edible seeds of the lotus plant. Lotus seed snacks have a soft and crunchy texture and a slightly sweet flavor. They are coated with sugar or honey for added sweetness. Lotus seed snacks are loaded with protein, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. They can help nourish the spleen, calm the nerves, and enhance memory.
- Mango Chips: These are made from mangoes, a juicy and succulent fruit that has a yellow-orange color. Mango chips have a sweet and sour flavor and a crispy texture. They are dried using Vacuum Frying (VF) technology, which preserves the natural color, flavor, and nutrients of the fruit. Mango chips are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, folate, and fiber. They can help boost immunity, protect eyesight, and prevent infections.
- Purple Sweet Potato Chips: These are made from purple sweet potatoes, which are tubers that have purple skin and flesh. Purple sweet potato chips have a sweet and earthy flavor and a crunchy texture. They are also dried using VF technology, which maintains the vibrant color and antioxidant content of the tubers. Purple sweet potato chips are rich in anthocyanins, beta-carotene, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. They can help lower blood pressure, improve brain function, and fight inflammation.
- Taro Chips: These are made from taro, which is a starchy root vegetable that has brown skin and white flesh with purple specks. Taro chips have a nutty and savory flavor and a crispy texture. They are seasoned with salt, garlic, and onion for extra flavor. Taro chips are high in carbohydrates, vitamin E, vitamin B6, manganese, and fiber. They can help provide energy, protect the skin, and support nerve health.
- Yellow Sweet Potato Chips: These are made from yellow sweet potatoes, which are tubers that have yellow skin and flesh. Yellow sweet potato chips have a sweet and buttery flavor and a crunchy texture. They are also dried using VF technology, which retains the natural sweetness and moisture of the tubers. Yellow sweet potato chips are abundant in beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and fiber. They can help improve vision, boost immunity, and prevent constipation.
As you can see, FruitBuys Vietnam has a wide range of veggie chips that can satisfy your snack cravings while providing you with various health benefits. You can order them online or find them in selected stores near you. Try them today and enjoy the goodness of nature in every bite!
Veggie Chips Recipe and Ingredients
If you want to make your veggie chips at home, you will need a few basic ingredients and tools. You can use any type of fruit or vegetable that you like, such as apples, pears, carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, zucchini, kale, etc. You will also need some seasoning options, such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. You can experiment with different combinations of flavors to suit your taste.
To make veggie chips at home, you will need either a dehydrator or an oven. A dehydrator is a device that uses hot air to dry out food without cooking it. It can produce more even and consistent results than an oven. However, if you don't have a dehydrator, you can still use an oven with some adjustments.
Here is a simple recipe for making veggie chips at home:
- Wash and peel (if needed) your fruits or vegetables.
- Cut them into thin slices using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle your desired seasonings over the slices and toss them gently to coat them evenly.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or on dehydrator trays.
- If using a dehydrator, set the temperature to 135°F (57°C) and dry the slices for 6 to 12 hours or until crisp. Check them periodically and rotate the trays if needed.
- If using an oven, preheat it to 200°F (93°C) and bake the slices for 2 to 4 hours or until crisp. Check them frequently and flip them halfway through.
- Let the veggie chips cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
Some tips for making veggie chips at home:
- Choose fruits or vegetables that have a low moisture content and a firm texture. This will help them dry faster and become crispier.
- Slice the fruits or vegetables as thinly and evenly as possible. This will ensure that they cook at the same rate and don't burn or become soggy.
- Don't overcrowd the baking sheets or dehydrator trays. Leave some space between the slices to allow air circulation and prevent sticking.
- Store the veggie chips in an airtight container in a cool and dry place. They can last for several weeks if stored properly.
Veggie Chips Brands and Where to Buy Bulk
Veggie chips are a delicious and healthy snack that can satisfy your cravings without adding too many calories or fat. They are made from thinly sliced vegetables that are baked, fried, or dehydrated until crispy and crunchy. Veggie chips come in a variety of flavors and colors, depending on the type of vegetable used and the seasoning added.
Some of the most popular veggie chip brands on the market are:
- Terra: Terra offers a range of exotic veggie chips made from root vegetables like sweet potato, taro, parsnip, beet, and carrot. They also have plantain chips and Mediterranean chips with herbs and spices.
- Rhythm: Rhythm specializes in organic kale chips that are air-crisped and seasoned with natural ingredients like cashew cheese, onion, garlic, and lemon. They also have been chips and carrot sticks that are equally nutritious and tasty.
- Bare: Bare makes simple and wholesome veggie chips from baked apples, bananas, coconut, and beet. They have no added oil, sugar, or preservatives and are gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
One of the benefits of buying veggie chips in bulk is that you can save money and time. Buying in bulk means you can get more veggie chips for a lower price per unit than buying individual bags. You can also stock up on your favorite flavors and varieties and have them ready whenever you need a snack. Buying in bulk also reduces packaging waste and environmental impact.
If you are looking for where to buy bulk veggie chips, here are some suggestions:
- FruitBuys Vietnam: FruitBuys Vietnam is an online platform that connects farmers and consumers directly. You can order fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as dried fruits and veggie chips, from local producers at affordable prices. You can choose from different sizes and quantities of veggie chips, such as 500g, 1kg, or 5kg packs.
- Amazon: Amazon is a convenient and reliable option for buying bulk veggie chips online. You can find a wide selection of brands and flavors of veggie chips on Amazon, as well as customer reviews and ratings. You can also take advantage of free shipping and discounts for Prime members.
- Costco: Costco is a wholesale retailer that offers bulk products at low prices. You can find veggie chips in large bags or boxes at Costco, as well as other snacks and groceries. You need to have a membership to shop at Costco, but it can be worth it if you buy frequently and in large quantities.
Veggie chips are a great way to enjoy a crunchy snack without compromising your health. By buying veggie chips in bulk, you can save money, time, and the environment. Whether you prefer root vegetables, kale, or fruit-based veggie chips, you can find them in bulk at FruitBuys Vietnam, Amazon, or Costco.
Veggie chips are a great way to enjoy a crunchy and satisfying snack without compromising your health goals. Unlike regular potato chips, veggie chips are made from a variety of vegetables that provide fiber, protein, vitamins, and antioxidants. They also have less fat and calories, making them ideal for weight management.
If you are looking for a fun and easy way to add more veggies to your diet, veggie chips are a perfect choice. You can try different flavors and textures, such as plantain chips, sweet potato chips, kale chips, or beet chips. You can also experiment with making your veggie chips at home using a dehydrator or an oven.
One of the best places to buy veggie chips in bulk is FruitBuys Vietnam. They offer a wide selection of high-quality veggie chips that are organic, gluten-free, and vegan. You can order online and get your veggie chips delivered to your door in no time. Plus, you can save money by buying in bulk and enjoying free samples just pay for shipping.
So what are you waiting for? Try some veggie chips today and discover how delicious and nutritious they are!
- What are veggie chips?
Veggie chips are snacks made from thinly sliced vegetables that are fried, baked, dehydrated, or dried. They come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and flavors.
- Why are veggie chips healthy?
Veggie chips are healthy because they contain more nutrients than regular potato chips. They have more fiber, protein, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. They also have less fat and calories, which can help with weight control.
- How to make veggie chips at home?
To make veggie chips at home, you need some fresh vegetables of your choice, a sharp knife or a mandoline slicer, some oil or cooking spray, salt and seasonings, and a dehydrator or an oven.
- Vegetables: You can use any root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, yucca, or taro. You can also use leafy greens like kale, spinach, or collard greens.
- Oil or cooking spray: You need some oil or cooking spray to coat the vegetable slices and prevent them from sticking. You can use olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, or any other healthy oil.
- Salt and seasonings: You can use salt and any seasonings you like to add flavor to your veggie chips. Some popular options are garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, chili powder, rosemary, thyme, or oregano.
- Dehydrator or oven: You need a dehydrator or an oven to dry out the vegetable slices and make them crispy.
- When should I eat veggie chips?
You can eat veggie chips anytime you want a healthy and tasty snack. They are great for munching on between meals, as a side dish for lunch or dinner, or as a party appetizer.
- When should I avoid veggie chips?
You should avoid veggie chips if you have any allergies or intolerances to any of the ingredients. You should also avoid eating too many veggie chips at once, as they can still be high in sodium and may cause bloating or gas.
- Can I store veggie chips?
Yes, you can store veggie chips in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
- Can I reheat veggie chips?
Yes, you can reheat veggie chips in the oven at 350°F (177°C) for 5–10 minutes until crisp again.
- Why do veggie chips have different colors?
Veggie chips have different colors because they are made from different types of vegetables that have different pigments. For example, beet chips are red because they contain betalains, carrot chips are orange because they contain carotenoids, and kale chips are green because they contain chlorophyll.
- Why do veggie chips taste different from regular potato chips?
Veggie chips taste different from regular potato chips because they have different flavors and textures depending on the vegetable used. For example, plantain chips are sweet and starchy, sweet potato chips are nutty and creamy, and kale chips are bitter and crunchy.