0/5 (0 Reviews)

Crispy Jackfruit Chips

5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings
(2 customer reviews )
Brand: FruitBuys
, ,

$0.45/ 50g (1.77 Ounces)

Do you want to buy the best quality vacuum fried jackfruit chips at the most competitive price?

Then you’ve come to the right place – FruitBuys Vietnam!

We are the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of dried fruit in Vietnam. Our products are made from the finest quality fruits and vegetables and are vacuum fried to perfection.

Our products are healthy snacks rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They’re also gluten-free, sugar-free, and preservative-free.

We offer a wide range of vacuum frying products that are sure to meet your needs. Our products are available in different packaging options, and we can also customize the packaging according to your requirements.

We also offer a wide range of services including customs clearance, free samples and secure shipping.

What are you waiting for? Contact us now and get the best deals on jackfruit chips!

Special offer for wholesale customers

  • Free delivery from factory to Tan Son Nhat airport or Cat Lai port
  • Free samples (customers only need to pay the freight)
  • Free labeling and packaging
  • Free information label design

Specifications of Crispy Jackfruit Chips

Product name:Crispy Jackfruit Chips
Main material:Fresh Jackfruits
Cultivation type:Common, Open Air
Processing method:Vacuum Frying
Max. moisture (%):10
Taste:Natural sweetness and crispy, full of jackfruit original flavor
Color: Yellow
Feature:100% jackfruit, nothing else added. Absolutely NO additives or preservatives, great for weight loss and snacking. Delicious, natural, healthy fruit snack products made from real fruit and full of nutrition like fresh fruit
Certification:HACCP/ISO/CO/Phytosanitary/Test report/ Nutrition facts
Use:Snacking, providing nutrition, vitamins and other ingredients
Storage instructions:Store at the cool and dry place
Shelf life:9 - 12 months
Brand name:FruitBuys
HS code:20089990
Manufacturing_lead_time:20 - 25 days / 10 tons
Port of loading:Cat Lai port
Container capacity:20ft/ 450 ctns - 40ft/ 950 ctns
Packaging:50g, 500g retail package, bulk package 10kg
Box size:30x30x60 cm
Weight (kg/box):7 kg
Sample time: 7 working days (depending on when we will confirm the exact delivery date)
Payment terms: T/T 40% production deposit, the rest 60% to be paid before shipment or through L/C
Shipping method:FOB, CIF,DDP( Can to Amazon FBA directly) both by sea and by air
MOQ:7 kg
Additional:OEM/ODM service is welcome

You may also like…

2 reviews for Crispy Jackfruit Chips

5.00 out of 5 stars

  1. Reviewer profile image


    Thank you so much for your kind words, John! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our crispy jackfruit chips. We appreciate your support and hope you will try our other products as well. Have a wonderful day!

  2. Reviewer profile image
    5 out of 5

    John Smith- USA

    I love these jackfruit chips! They are so crispy and flavorful, and they satisfy my cravings for something sweet and crunchy. They are also healthy and gluten-free, which is great for me. I highly recommend these chips to anyone who loves tropical fruits and snacks.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *